Take Back Your Heart





THIS POST WILL WALK YOU THROUGH TAKING BACK YOUR HEART


UNDERSTAND THAT NOTHING THAT YOU HAVE BELONGS TO YOU! 
Read 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Your heart does not belong to you. It belongs to GOD!
The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof –
Psalm 24:1-2

You have given your heart away to several people and things…
·         Husbands/wives
·         Children
·         Parents
·         Jobs
·         Homes
·         Money
·         Cars
·         Friends
·         Pastors
·         Churches
And so on and so forth…

It was and is not yours to give away repentance is necessary
It’s time to take back your heart…

The kingdom of God works by speaking… Example Genesis 1, God spoke, HE said “LET THERE  BE…” and there  was

Open your mouth and speak…

Father God, in the name of Jesus, I repent for having given away my heart. I acknowledge that everything belongs to you and everything that I have is yours. 
I am sorry for giving away the heart that you gave me and for allowing anything and anyone to make me stray from you.
I ask for your forgiveness because I believe that Christ died on the cross for my sins, I receive my forgiveness because of HIS finished work on the cross and I thank you in Jesus name. Amen

Father, by faith in the name of Jesus I take back my heart from___________and I give it back to you, to heal and restore what was broken and stolen.
Thank you, Father, for loving me and restoring me back to a place in you.
Father God, in the name of Jesus I repent for having exalted __________into a high place above you. You alone belong on the altar of my heart and I am sorry and ask forgiveness for putting ______________ in your place. I take down___________from the high place that I have placed them on and I break up every spiritual altar that I have ever erected in Jesus name I pray AMEN.
Spend quality time with God getting to know HIM not about HIM get to KNOW HIM like HE knows you.

Read, Psalm 24, Psalm 139, Romans 8

Read as the Holy Spirit leads you.


Comments

  1. I see what you mean now! It wasnt mine to give.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and once we get that revelation for ourselves, it changes our perspective and we are on our way to renewing our mind.

      Delete
  2. I see what you mean now. It wasnt mine to give.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free websites and links

Take back your TRUST and place it in the Lord.