I will trust in the Lord...

It is better to trust in the LORD, than to put confidence in man. Psalm 118:8

On this journey, I have been learning to TRUST IN THE LORD for all my homeschooling needs. Even before venturing into home schooling, I had always felt that I needed to contribute something to our household budget. Well such desires have led me down quite some interesting roads.  I've done everything from Avon to Melaleuca, I've been approached by Amway, I've signed up for Usbourne books, Primerica, NLC, and the list goes on. All of which have proven to be NOT the thing for me.  So I decided to leave the pursuit of making extra money and just focus on training up my children.

As I advanced into the Kingdom of God, my mindset started changing and eventually I was not chasing down an extra income. In seeking first the kingdom of God, I now saw the urgent need to pour into our little children, the Love of Jesus.  I saw the urgency for us to sweep them up before the enemy has a chance to bury them in sin and destruction. I have come to realize that in infancy is where thousands of spirits get transferred into our babies, whether it be through some traumatic experience or worldly music or just life it self.  Infancy is the stage where these babies are so vulnerable because they have zero resistance and incapable of fighting for them selves so they are taken advantage of and overpowered by the evil that's around them and these spirits grow up with them.

I said all that to say that sometimes in our pursuit for the "finer" things in this life, we forget the things that are important to God and we forget the things that we need for life eternal, like our souls and the souls of those around us. When my quest for money was over, only then was God able to move me into the place that He has for me. God has now allowed me to tutor two babies, a three and four year old. As we work on our ABC's and 123's we also talk and learn about Jesus. We read regular books and the Bible as well. The four year old has asked Jesus into her heart so that she could take Him home with her. She asked me if God could come to her house. How awesome is that.

Now I want you to get the full picture here. God has given me the awesome task of educating HIS babies, not only do I get paid to do this but I just walk upstairs and I'm at my location, for two hours a day I get to love on these babies, teach, train and set in order. How awesome is my God. You see, now that I am not seeking money, money has found me. As I continue to seek first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness, everything else is being added to me. These two are just the beginning I'm sure and all that I am doing is TRUSTING God every step of the way.

The money from this divine assignment is good to have but this assignment is not about money. There is a an array of people that I am encountering and God is just moving through their lives. I listen for HIS voice as the Holy Spirit leads me to pray for, to uplift and enlighten and most of all, to lead to Christ. In the process, He is also teaching my children and molding them into HIS plans for their lives. I'm in awe of the Lord and all that He has done, is doing and will continue to do in my life and my family's life. To God be all the glory for the great things He has done.


Proverbs 3:5-6

King James Version (KJV)
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Back Your Heart

Free websites and links

Take back your TRUST and place it in the Lord.