More than Conquerors

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written: “For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:36-39


Only by grace can we stand and it has been the grace of God that has held me up these past few weeks.  I have not written in a long time but as you can tell from the above scriptures, Fuller home school has been going through the fire. 

Before writing this post I was browsing through the previous posts and I bless God because it encouraged me to keep pressing on. Paul said in his letter to the Corinthians that nothing could separate him from the love of Christ. I am so very excited because I can be a witness along with Paul that even in these perilous times when my defense seemed week and hope seems so far away, I came to the realization that my Father in heaven has never left me nor forsaken me.  

Often times we boast about our love for Jesus but today I want  to boast about the love that Jesus has for me. Because HE loved me, HE gave HIS life on the cross. Because God Loved me, HE gave HIS only begotten Son to live on this earth, die on the cross, go to the pits of Hell and take back the power form the devil, God rose HIM up from the dead and took HIM into heaven and now HE is seated on the right hand of the Father, interceding for me. 

Wow!! What manner of love is this? I boast about Jesus who sees me as HIS beloved and because nothing on this earth can make HIM stop loving me, today I boast about the LOVE OF GOD.

The Fuller family and Fuller home school has been going through the fire for the past seven months. We lost our home, all of our furniture, not because of Sandy - and we almost lost each other.  I almost lost my marriage and my children almost lost their father. BUT GOD!!!! BUT GOD!!!

In the midst, holding on is not easy, prayers don't come as often, hope doesn't seem as bright, and giving up seemed to be the next move. But God would not allow me to fall away. He kept on loving me, guiding me and speaking to me.  He kept on teaching and chastising, molding and revealing.  

Sometimes I cried, other times I laughed. For a moment, panic and then with the quickness, peace. I had to purpose in my mind to fight for my marriage, and snatch back my children from the attempts of the devil and now slowly, we are getting back together. 

Through it all, lessons were learned, teaching continued, broken hearts were mended, creativity was born, motivation was resurrected and determination was renewed.

In all things we are more than conquerors.  No Satan, you will not make me quit homeschooling, I will not walk away from God, HE loves me too much.

Abba Father I thank you that you never allowed us to sleep on the street, we are never hungry or dirty, you always supplied all of our needs and even our wants. 
You kept us together as a family and You guided us every step of the way. You are Jehovah Tsidkenu, the Lord our Righteousness. 

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOR THE GREAT THINGS THAT HE HAS DONE IS DOING AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO IN THE LIFE OF THE FULLER FAMILY.

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— 16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, 18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:7-9, 16-18



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Back Your Heart

Free websites and links

Take back your TRUST and place it in the Lord.